Acne Scar Treatment
Unfortunately our years of puberty and hormonal changes can cause those annoying pimples and spots that stick out in photos and ruin our confidence. Once we have rid ourselves of those irritating acne blemishes on our skin they can leave another issue. This issue is the scarring of the skin where the acne once was. These scars are where the skin hasn’t healed fully due to the damage the acne has caused. As we know scarring is a permanent feature that most of us live with for the rest of our lives.
Acne Scar Removal Overview
|Procedure:||Acne Scar Removal Treatment. Removal & improvement of acne scars and blemishes on the skin through varied types of procedure.|
|Procedure Time:||2-3 Hours per Session|
|Location:||Specialised Acne Scar Removal Clinic|
|Possible Side Effects:||Red marks, soreness, slight swelling, bleeding.|
|Recovery Time:||1-7 Days|
|Expected Result:||Permanent improvement in skin appearance. Less noticable scarring and improved overall look and feel.|
See Below for full details of the Acne Scar Removal Treatment.
VIP transfers to & from Istanbul airport and hotel
Qualified & highly experienced health professionals
Comfortable hotel to rest & relax during your stay
Acne Scar Removal
This no longer has to be the case. MedAway works with acne scar removal clinics that have the technology, skills and experience to reduce and remove acne scars. Whether the scarring is on facial skin or the body the treatment can be applied. This news always comes as a relief to acne sufferers. We know how daunting it can be talking about our insecurities but all patients that improve the appearance of their acne scars are so glad they went through with it. After all confidence is so important. So if you want to grow confidence or regain it by reducing your acne scars then be sure to discuss your options with a MedAway care representative when you’re ready.
Types of Acne Scars
- Ice pick scars – these are relatively small holes on the surface of your skin. They can be deep however, usually resembling a puncture hole from a sharp object.
- Rolling scars – these scars are formed under the skin by bands of scar tissue building up. This gives an uneven appearance of the skin.
- Boxcar scars – this type of scar is roundish or oval in shape resembling shallow craters on the skin.
Type of Acne Scar Treatment
- Topical Oils & Creams – Used by rubbing into the scars and shows slight reduction over time. More useful on surgical scars than acne scarring.
- Dermabrasion – This is the removal of top layers of skin by tiny wire brushes or lasers. Leaves the skin red and sore which fades over several months and generally shows improvement in scar appearance.
- Ablative Laser Treatment – Lasers remove an area of skin around the acne scar meaning the skin produces a new layer that looks and feels smoother.
- Non-Ablative Laser Treatment – This is where lasers are used to promote the growth of collagen in the skin. Collagen will grow over time and repair some of the damage caused by acne scars, in turn improving appearance.
- Punch Excision – Mainly used to treat mild ice pick scars. Surgical removal of acne scar. The wound is sealed and left to heal leaving smoother more even appearing skin in its place.
- Punch Elevation – Boxcar scars are treated by surgically removing the base of the scar leaving the sides in place. The base is lifted to be level with the sides of the scar and reattached. This leaves a flatter more smoother appearance to the skin making the scarring less noticeable.
- Punch Grafting – This technique is used for the deeper ice pick scars. The scar is removed and filled or plugged with skin grafts taken from somewhere else on the body. Usually skin is taken from behind the ear.
- Subcision – This is a surgical treatment for the improvement of rolling scars. A Surgeon will remove the top layer of skin allowing the blood to pool underneath, in turn raising the scar to be inline with the skin. This creates a smoother appearance and can be improved further by the use of other acne scar treatment techniques such as dermabrasion.
Acne Scare Removal Packages Inc. Medical Fees & Transfers
Best Acne Scar Treatment
There are alot of people on the internet claiming to have the best solution for acne scar removal. However at MedAway we are upfront and honest with our patients as we always want the best for you. Everyone is different and every acne scarring treatment needs to be specially designed for your needs. This means that your acne removal surgeon will cater the acne treatment for your specific needs. Due to the different types of scars and severity multiple techniques might need to be applied. You can be assured that you are getting the best treatment as we pride ourselves on amazing results and happy patients.
Dermabrasion Scar Treatment
One of the most effective scar treatments is dermabrasion. This is where the layers of skin are removed through abrasion. Your cosmetic surgeon will use medical tools with varying levels of abrasive substance to remove the skin layers that are scarred. It is useful for acne scars where there is a large portion of the face or skin covered in scars. As the skin is removed it will heal in a smoother and more appealing appearance. Full face dermabrasion is a very popular technique to combat acne scars on the cheeks of the face.
Chemical Peel Scar Treatment
Chemical peel scar removal treatment is a common technique for improving the appearance of the skin. It is quite popular for acne scars and works by removing layers of skin that are scarred. These layers once gone leave fresher and smooth skin underneath to heal. Once the skin heals it should show a flatter more appealing result and help improve the patients confidence.
Laser Acne Scar Removal
This type of acne scar treatment is becoming more popular all the time. It’s favoured for it’s great results and improvement of the acne scar appearance. It also means your not making incisions like with more traditional techniques. Due to the lasers being more accurate this can sometimes improve results. Acne scar laser treatment can also be an extremely quick procedure for the quality of results.
Acne Scar Removal Cost UK vs Turkey
Acne scar treatment UK clinics can charge anywhere between £500-£10,000. The large range is dependant on the type of acne scar treatment needed as well as the amount needing to be applied. The acne scar removal clinics in the UK can also charge vast sums due to them sometimes taking advantage of depressed or desperate patients. We understand and appreciate what our patients are going through. Some have tried everything and are willing to pay any sum to feel better and more confident about themselves. Unfortunately this means that sometimes patients are taken advantage of.
At MedAway we promise to always offer the best prices for acne scar removal treatment packages. Our partnered and affiliate clinics offer packages for patients travelling to Turkey for their acne treatment. They include hotel stay and transfers to and from the airport. We find that this enables our patients to have their treatment done in a confidential and private environment, returning home with an improved appearance and more importantly greater self confidence.
Acne Scar Removal Before and After
It is always important to check actual real life photos of patients who have had acne scar removal treatment. Be wary of clinics and surgeons claiming incredible results but only showing photoshopped or doctored images. They can sometimes be offering things that seem too good to be true and most of the time they are exactly that. Please feel free to view our gallery of acne scar removal before and after images. Use them as reference, if you like, when contacting a MedAway care representative. We look forward to helping you improve the appearance of your skin and helping to rid you of those acne scars.
Renew & Refresh Skin With Acne Scar Removal Packages In Turkey
Acne Scar Removal in Turkey With MedAway
Firstly get in touch and organise your FREE consultation. This can be at Mediwell London clinic face to face with one of our their experienced care team. Or if you prefer we can arrange a skype/facetime/call to go through the same consultation in the comfort of your own home. It’s your choice. We will assess your skin and your goals to find out how to make you happy and create the best results. You will be able to ask any questions and get to know the process of how it’s all done.
Once you are happy with the acne scar removal procedure and your chosen service provider, you are ready to fly to Turkey and be greeted by your VIP transfer team. They will get you safely from the airport to your clinic and ensure you are happy to go ahead with your treatment. You will then be taken care of by your chosen Acne Scar Removal Clinic and they will carry out the procedure. Once all treatment is complete and you are ready to leave you will be transferred back to the airport to fly home.
When you purchase a cosmetic procedure package through MedAway you will always receive VIP transfers. These are provided by your chosen MedAway affiliate clinic. They will organise everything for you and have you picked up from the airport and safely brought to your clinic. After you have been discharged by your surgeon the transfer team will return you to the airport in time for your flight home.